HK Dragons FC are pleased to announce the introduction of our new ‘Phoenix’ system to replace our ‘Saturday Goals’ program in Discovery Bay.
The ‘Phoenix’ sessions are high intensity, dynamic, skill based designed to enhance and develop a players technical ability and mental approach to the game.
The program has been designed to improve and develop:
- Individual ball mechanics and skills by maximising player touches
- Game realistic passing and first touch scenarios
- Multi-surface ball control and technique
- Players agility, balance and co-ordination
- Speed and dynamic movement
- Enhanced decision making
- Players self-confidence and attitude
- Team work and leadership
The ‘Phoenix ‘ sessions can be enjoyed by players of all ages and sizes. Our structured curriculum will enhance both players’ individual technique and team play and will allow players to perform and play with confidence. Our individually tailored sessions allowed players to learn and develop at their own pace and achieve success with dedication, repetition, game realism and most importantly enjoyment. These sessions are designed to run alongside and supplement HK Dragons regular weekly sessions.
Come and play the ‘Phoenix ‘ way.