TERMS & CONDITIONS
HK Dragons Football Club
Terms & Conditions
Please take some time to read through our Term & Conditions.
Enrolment & Cancellations:
- ● HK Dragons FC Ltd does not offer a pay per session service.
- ● If you enroll with HK Dragons FC Ltd, you are enrolling for the Full Term and will need to pay the full term fee.
- ● Payment should be made in full for the term on or before the first lesson.
- ● Attending a class without prior notification is considered equivalent to enrolment … requiring payment for all remaining classes.
- ● If a child misses a session for any other reason the lessons will not be credited.
- ● If a NEW child joins a Term that has already started – the fees will be pro-rated for the remainder of term.
- ● If our Coaches have cancelled the class due to venue problems/conditions – we will NOT issue a credit for the cancelled lesson but will try to provide a make up class if and when possible.Lesson Guide:
- ● Children will meet at the venue mentioned in the program details.
- ● Guardians will be required to pick up the students from the same designated spot.
- ● HK Dragons coaches cannot be responsible for minding children before/after the lesson.
- ● Lessons start and finish on time! Please arrive promptly and arrange immediate collection at the end of each lesson.
- ● Full HK Dragons kit (shirt, shorts, socks, shin pads) must be worn to all sessions.– Failure to bring full kit may result in exclusion from the lesson.
– Shin Pads are compulsory. If a child attends with no shin pads. He/she will NOT BE ALLOWED to participate in the lesson.
- ● HK Dragons reserves the right to expel students from a lesson, a term, or the entire season for behaviour considered unacceptable to the coaches and/or fellow students.Wet Weather Policy:
- ● Training will be cancelled if the HK Observatory raises:Red/Black Rainstorm warning.
Typhoon No. 8 Signal
Pollution Level (Air Visual App-PM2.5/ 200+/Purple)
- ● Otherwise parents should assume that training will proceed.
- ● HK Dragons FC will review the weather situation & then will update a notification 20/30 minutes before a class to the Dragons News Section on our webpage. www.dragons.hk . Please check regularly for updates.
- ● Otherwise cancellation due to bad weather is at the discretion of HK Dragons FC Ltd. As mentioned above, in case of cancellations, HK Dragons FC Ltd will NOT credit cancelled sessions but will try to provide a make up class if and when possible – no refunds will be given.
- ● Ultimately, however, parents should always use their own discretion as to whether or not they want their child to attend a training session.
- ● No refund will be provided for children withdrawing from a term after it commences.
- ● No credit will be given for classes that are cancelled once the session has begun. Liability & Consent:
- ● By enrolling your child with HK Dragons FC Ltd, or attending a trial class, you agree that your child will abide by the above rules and regulations.
- ● You affirm that your child is in good physical condition to exercise. His/ her participation is purely voluntary. You understand that your child can stop at any time if feeling discomfort or even without any particular reason.
- ● By taking part in any of our classes (including the trial) and enrolling with HK Dragons FC Ltd the participant does so at their own risk. HK Dragons FC Ltd, its owner, employees and coaches shall not be liable for any damage whatsoever arising from personal injury or loss/damage to property.Photography Policy:
- ● HK Dragons FC Ltd may use photos or videos taken during sports classes for use in promotional materials and our website. These photos or videos will not be passed onto any third parties. Please contact us if you do not want your child in any of these photos.