Please click below to register your child for Winter Term 2. Please fill in the relevant boxes and click which class your child wishes to attend. Once registration is complete you will receive an email from our head office with sign up details and course fee.
NOTE: Once you click ‘Submit your Registration’ it will be complete. You will receive an email from HK Dragons FC confirming your registration. At present the confirm registration function, once you have completed the online form is currently not displayed. We are working to fix this problem during website maintenance. Thank you for your understanding. Any problems that arise please contact email@example.com
Discovery Bay Registration
Mui Wo / Pui O Registration
Stanley / Ap Lei Chau Registration
Tung Chung Registration
By Transfer: Please settle payment by making a direct deposit:
HK Dragons FC Ltd
- HSBC – 571-148634-001
During the payment process please enter your child’s full name in the ‘notes’ section of the payment form.
By Cheque: Make cheques payable to ‘HK Dragons FC Ltd’. Make sure you fill out your cheques correctly as your bank will have charges for returned cheques.
PayMe App – HSBC -To make payments using theHSBC PayMe , Please scan the bar code and follow you on line instructions and ENTER the Correct amount .
NO CASH PAYMENT WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Winter Term 2 – Details
STARTS on Monday 6th January 2020 and ENDS on Friday 3rd April 2020.
Duration of the Winter Term is 12 weeks.
- Once a week – 12 sessions
- Twice a week – 24 sessions
Our Winter Term commences at all venues:
Ap Lei Chau
LITTLE DRAGONS PROGRAM – Players born 2017 to 2015
JUNIOR DRAGONS PROGRAM – Players born 2014 to 2012
SENIOR DRAGONS PROGAM – Players born 2011 +
Once registered with HK Dragons FC players will receive a fun and diverse curriculum to suit all abilities ran by dedicated professionals.
- Periodical Player assessments and evaluations.
- Competitive matches and International tournaments.
- Fun and social environment to learn and play
After enrolling with HK Dragons we expect payers to wear the current HK Dragons playing kit. Kit may be purchased through the Intergity sportswear shop by clicking on the logo on our website. The kit fee is $350 plus delivery. Players will receive:
- 1 x Integrity HK Dragons Football shirt.
- 1 x Integrity HK Dragons Football shorts.
- 1 x Integrity HK Dragons Football socks.
- 1 x Name on back of shirt
- 1 x Number on back of shirt
Please click on the Blue ‘INTEGRITY’ logo to order for boys & Pink ‘INTEGRITY’ logo for girls. Boys password: HKD / Girls password: HKDGIRLS.
Note: NO Football between Saturday 25th January – Saturday 1st February 2020 due to Public Holiday (Chinese New Year)
Registration Notes – Please read
- For player registration to be complete. The online registration form must be complete and be made with the due payment by transfer or cheque
- A Cheque Payment with the correct amount of the course fee must be sent to the office: 2/F 55 Ha Ling Pei Village, Tung Chung, Lantau Island, N.T, HK, with the child’s name and which class they are attending. Please make cheque’s payable to ‘HK Dragons FC Ltd’.
- Returned Cheque Charges: Your account must have sufficient funds or you will be charged an extra $150 from your bank.
- Children are placed in groups for training based on age as well as ability and experience. All children are assessed during their first few sessions and then placed in a class which best fits their playing ability.
- Once registered players should abide by the HK Dragons terms and conditions.