REGISTRATION & FORMS
Term 1 – Details
Term 1: STARTS on Monday 20th August 2018 in Discovery Bay, Mui Wo & Pui O.
Tung Chung (TBC)
Term 1: STANLEY will start on Tuesday 4th September 2018
Term 1: ENDS on Friday 12th October 2018 in ALL VENUES.
Note: No Football classes on Tuesday 25th September & Monday 1st October 2018 due to Public holidays. NO Classes between Monday 15th October – Friday 19th October 2018 due to Half Term Break.
Term 2 – Details
Term 2: STARTS on Monday 22nd October 2018 in Discovery Bay, Mui Wo, Pui O & Stanley.
Tung Chung (TBC)
Term 2: ENDS on Friday 14th December 2018 in ALL VENUES.
FOR PRICE LIST: DOWNLOAD RELEVANT APPLICATION FORM
PLEASE NOTE THAT TERM 2 IS FOR 8 WEEKS IN DISCOVERY BAY, MUI WO & PUI O.
ONLY IN STANLEY TERM 2 IS FOR 9 WEEKS
How to register
Contact the office at [email protected] to find out which class to attend to. Then come and try the class.
1. If your child likes it, you will pay from that point on-wards to the end of the term, Please see below for the next steps.
2. If you don’t like the class then its free of charge.
We have a NO REFUND policy, so we would like you to be sure before signing up to the term.
For price details please download the form.
Fill in the online form and then make the payment.
You can send it to the address on the form or hand it to the coach on the first day of term along with payment or receipt of payment.
By Cheque: Make cheques payable to ‘HK Dragons FC Ltd’. Make sure you fill out your cheques correctly as your bank will have charges for returned cheques.
All new & existing customers please fill out the online application form to receive updates from HK Dragons.
If you would just like to inquire about classes or anything else then please email us at E: [email protected] / [email protected] T/F:+852 29874274 / +852 64173303. Office hours: Monday, Wednesday & Friday from 10:00AM-1:00PM. Out of office hours we will contact you the following day.
Term 2 registration for all players should be done using the online forms below for your chosen location. All course prices can be found on our forms.
Discovery Bay Online Form
Mui Wo / Pui O Online Form
Tung Chung Online Form (TBC)
Term Football Classes
- Download the application form for term price, then fill in the online application form to receive all HK Dragons email.
- A Cheque/Payment (Note: Cash is not accepted) with the correct amount of the course fee must be sent to the office: 2/F 55 Ha Ling Pei Village, Tung Chung, Lantau Island, N.T, HK, with the child’s name and which class they are attending. Please make cheque’s payable to ‘HK Dragons FC Ltd’.
- Returned Cheque Charges: Your account must have sufficient funds or you will be charged an extra $150 from your bank.
- If a cheque is returned for any other reason, you will be charged an extra $50. Please be careful when filling out your cheques to avoid extra cost.
- To transfer to our company account please email the office for the number and then send the receipt by email or post to the office for proof of payment. Failure to do this and your payment will be classed as a donation.
- For a bank transfer email us at [email protected] / [email protected]
- We give all our existing customers a 2 weeks grace if you fail to contact us in that time frame your child’s place will be forfeited.
- Children are placed in groups for training based on age as well as ability and experience. All children are assessed during their first few sessions and then placed in a class which best fits their playing ability.
For all registrations to HK Dragons Football club starting in August 2018 you will be required to pay $350 (not included in your fee) which will include the following below per child. Please click on the Blue ‘INTEGRITY’ logo to order for boys & Pink ‘INTEGRITY’ logo for girls. Boys password: HKD / Girls password: HKDGIRLS.
- 1 x Integrity HK Dragons Football shirt.
- 1 x Integrity HK Dragons Football shorts.
- 1 x Integrity HK Dragons Football socks.
- 1 x Name on back of shirt
- 1 x Number on back of shirt
For balls & shin pads. Please email the office for more detailsE: [email protected] / [email protected] T/F:+852 29874274 / +852 64173303. Office hours: Monday, Wednesday & Friday from 10:00AM-1:00PM. Out of office hours we will contact you the following day.
X'Mas & New Year Football Camp 2018/2019 - Details
Week 1: Monday 17th, Tuesday 18th, Wednesday 19th, Thursday 20th & Friday 21st December 2018 - 9:00AM - 12:00NOON at North Plaza Community Centre. (5 Days)
Week 2: Monday 31st December 2018, Wednesday 2nd, Thursday 3rd & Friday 4th January 2019 - 9:00AM - 12:00NOON at North Plaza Community Centre. (4 Days)
Week 1: Monday 17th, Tuesday 18th, Wednesday 19th, Thursday 20th & Friday 21st December 2018 - 4:00PM - 6:00PM at Pui O Football Pitch. (5 Days)
Week 2: Monday 31st December 2018, Wednesday 2nd, Thursday 3rd & Friday 4th January 2019 - 4:00PM - 6:00PM at Pui O Football Pitch. (4 Days)
What you will need
You will need to bring: – Football (junior size 3 & senior size 4) drink, hat, food, sun cream and possibly a change of clothes if raining