SATURDAY CLINICS ARE BACK in 2017
On Saturdays at DBIS we are introducing football clinics for ages. These clinics will be based around a theme and will allow players to work on their specific skills more in depth both tactically and technically.
Within these clinics we will cover a wide range of skills specific to individual positions and areas of play.
These are designed for players who wish to further their skill set in attacking areas of the field.
- Developing midfielders in attacking play
- Attacking movement and runs
- Scoring and finishing technique
- Functional play to include the role of strikers and wide players
- Decision making in the final third
- Tackling and heading technique
- Pressing both individually and as a team
- Functional play to include the role of Central defenders and full backs.
- Pressure, cover, and balance
- Defending set plays
- 1 v 1 skill moves to beat an opponent
- Specific moves in attacking areas
- Range of passing techniques
- Moves to attack the final third.
Small Sided tournaments:
- 3 v 3 or 4 v 4 games
- Tournament atmosphere
- HKJFL Teams Invited
Please see below for the applicable clinic and age group and session times:
January 14th – 3 – 5pm – DBIS
- Small Sided tournament for players born in 2004 to 2007
January 21st – 3 – 5pm – DBIS
- Foots skills clinic for all players 2004 to 2011