On Saturdays at DBIS we are introducing football clinics for ages. These clinics will be based around a theme and will allow players to work on their specific skills more in depth both tactically and technically. Within these clinics we will cover a wide range of skills specific to individual positions and areas of play.
These are designed for players who wish to further their skill set in attacking areas of the field.
- Developing midfielders in attacking play
- Attacking movement and runs
- Scoring and finishing technique
- Functional play to include the role of strikers and wide players
- Decision making in the final third
- 1 v 1 moves
- Specific moves in attacking areas
- Range of passing techniques
- Moves to attack the final third.
- Tackling and heading technique
- Pressing both individually and as a team
- Functional play to include the role of Central defenders and full backs.
- Pressure, cover, balance
- Defending set plays
Small Sided Tournaments
- 4 v 4 games
- Tournament atmosphere
- HKJFL Teams Invited
Dates & times:
October 22nd – 3 -5 pm – DBIS
Attacking clinic for players born in 2008 to 2011
October 29th – 3 – 5pm – DBIS
Attacking clinic for players born in 2004 to 2007
November 5th – 3 – 5pm – DBIS
Defending Clinic for players born in 2008 to 2011
November 12th 3 – 5pm – DBIS
Defending clinic for players born in 2004 to 2007
November 19th – 3 -5 pm – DBIS
Small sided ‘ World cup’ tournament for players born in 2004 to 2007
November 26th – 3 – 5pm – DBIS
Small sided ‘ World cup’ tournaments for players born in 2008 to 2012
December 3rd – 3-5pm – DBIS
Foot skills clinic for all ages
The clinics are free and open to all players from HK Dragons in both the once and twice a week program. To reserve your place email Darren@188.8.131.52. Classes are limited to 30 players. Players can sign up on the day but if classes are full then those who registered early will be given preference.