REGISTRATION & FORMS
Term 2 – Details
Term 2: Starts on Monday 8th January 2018 in Discovery Bay, Tung Chung, Mui Wo, Pui O & Stanley.
Term 2: Ends on Thursday 29th March 2018 in ALL VENUES.
Note: No Football classes on 16th & 17th February 2018 due to Public holidays. NO Classes between Monday 19th February – Saturday 24th February 2018 due to Half Term Break.
Term 3 – Details
Term 3: Starts on Monday 16th April 2018 in Discovery Bay, Tung Chung, Mui Wo, Pui O & Stanley.
Term 3: Ends on Friday 29th June 2018 in ALL VENUES.
Note: No Football classes on 1st, 22nd May & 18th June 2018 due to Public Holidays.
FOR PRICE LIST: DOWNLOAD RELEVANT APPLICATION FORM
PLEASE NOTE THAT TERM 2 IS FOR 11 WEEKS.
How to register
Contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out which class to attend to. Then come and try the class.
1. If your child likes it, you will pay from that point on-wards to the end of the term, Please see below for the next steps.
2. If you don’t like the class then its free of charge.
We have a NO REFUND policy, so we would like you to be sure before signing up to the term.
For price details please download the form.
Fill in the online form and then make the payment.
You can send it to the address on the form or hand it to the coach on the first day of term along with payment or receipt of payment.
By Cheque: Make cheques payable to ‘HK Dragons FC Ltd’. Make sure you fill out your cheques correctly as your bank will have charges for returned cheques.
By Transfer: For HSBC transfer please email the office for account number.
Note: send a copy of the receipt to the office – email@example.com or it will be classed as a donation.
All new & existing customers please fill out the online application form to receive updates from HK Dragons.
If you would just like to inquire about classes or anything else then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lesley on +852 5360 0565.
Term 2 registration for all players should be done using the online forms below for your chosen location. All course prices can be found on our forms.
Discovery Bay Online Form
Mui Wo / Pui O Online Form
Term Football Classes
- Download the application form for term price, then fill in the online application form to receive all HK Dragons email.
- A Cheque/Payment (Note: Cash is not accepted) with the correct amount of the course fee must be sent to the office: 2/F 55 Ha Ling Pei Village, Tung Chung, Lantau Island, N.T, HK, with the child’s name and which class they are attending. Please make cheque’s payable to ‘HK Dragons FC Ltd’.
- Returned Cheque Charges: Your account must have sufficient funds or you will be charged an extra $150 from your bank.
- If a cheque is returned for any other reason, you will be charged an extra $50. Please be careful when filling out your cheques to avoid extra cost.
- To transfer to our company account please email the office for the number and then send the receipt by email or post to the office for proof of payment. Failure to do this and your payment will be classed as a donation.
- For a bank transfer email us at email@example.com
- We give all our existing customers a 2 weeks grace if you fail to contact us in that time frame your child’s place will be forfeited.
- Children are placed in groups for training based on age as well as ability and experience. All children are assessed during their first few sessions and then placed in a class which best fits their playing ability.
For all registrations to HK Dragons Football club starting in August 2017 you will be required to pay $350 (not included in your fee) which will include the following below per child. Please click on the ‘INTEGRITY’ logo to order. Password is ‘dragons’ then follow the instructions.
- 1 x Integrity HK Dragons Football shirt.
- 1 x Integrity HK Dragons Football shorts.
- 1 x Integrity HK Dragons Football socks.
- 1 x Name on back of shirt
- 1 x Number on back of shirt
For balls & shin pads. Please email the office for more details firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lesley on +852 5360 0565.
Easter Football Camp 2018 - Details
Week 1: Tuesday 3rd, Wednesday 4th & Friday 6th April 2018 - 9:00AM - 12:00NOON at North Plaza Community Centre. (3 Days)
Week 2: Monday 9th, Tuesday 10th, Wednesday 11th, Thursday 12th & Friday 13th April 2018 - 9:00AM - 12:00NOON at North Plaza Community Centre. (5 Days)
Week 1: Tuesday 3rd, Wednesday 4th & Friday 6th April 2018 - 9:00AM - 11:00NOON at Pui O Football Pitch. (3 Days)
Week 2: Monday 9th, Tuesday 10th, Wednesday 11th, Thursday 12th & Friday 13th April 2018 - 9:00AM - 11:00NOON at Pui O Football Pitch. (5 Days)
Week 1: Tuesday 3rd, Wednesday 4th & Friday 6th April 2018 - 2:00PM - 4:00PM at Stanley Promenade Pitch. (3 Days) TBC
Week 2: Monday 9th, Tuesday 10th, Wednesday 11th, Thursday 12th & Friday 13th April 2018 - 2:00PM - 4:00PM at Stanley Promenade Pitch. (5 Days) TBC
What you will need
You will need to bring: – Football (junior size 3 & senior size 4) drink, hat, food, sun cream and possibly a change of clothes if raining